Wednesday, June 27, 2012

2012 Starbucks Malaysia Summer Promo(2nd wave): Red Bean+Green Tea Frappuccino & Hojicha+Earl Grey Tea Frappuccino


On 12th June 2012, Starbucks Malaysia have launch the 2nd drink for this summer. This time they have introduce not 1 but 2 drinks. They are Red Bean+Green Tea Frappuccino & Hojicha+Earl Grey Tea Frappuccino. Both drinks are non-coffee drinks which makes the tea lover an opportunity to indulge their thirst this summer with these two new drinks. 
Personally, I'm fall in love with the Red Bean+Green Tea Frappuccino since it's takes me back to my best time having a cup of cendol in Penang (it was 1998 if my memory serve me right.) The Green tea are not overpowering so I'm enjoying every drop of my drinks with bliss....I must say that this is my favorite tea drink so far :D I'm not a tea drinker so saying that means a lot to me lol...
As for the Hojicha Earl Grey Tea Frappuccino, I have to put a white flag lol....It's just not my kind of drink I guess. Yet I know most of the other customer enjoyed them. They said it reminds them of the famous Coffee Jelly Frappuccino which we had a while back (I also enjoy this drink so much, wish it came back soon lol).



With the new promotion, they also brings new merchandises to the store. As you can see, we have a lot of option to buy. Whom like the ceramic stuff, can but the lovely mugs and the special ceramic canister which can accommodate your coffee bean snugly. Whoever likes the tumbler series (I always called them "Tumblerista" lol) they can opt for huge array of tumblers. 
My favorite will be the ceramic canister. I love coffee and always keep them in their bean shape. I only crush them whenever I want to use them. This canister will be a great addition to my kitchen and collections as well.


Last promotion, Starbucks Malaysia have introduced the Tribute Blend which have gain many positive comments from the coffee lover all over the world. This time they have a new coffee blend to put to surface during this hot summer days. It called the Three Region Blend. 
The name of the coffee blends says it all about the coffee itself. The coffee are a blend of coffee from 3 major contributor and growing region of good quality coffee in the world, Latin America, Africa and Asia Pacific (Guatemala-Tanzania-New Guinea). 
Starbucks Malaysia also introduce their new summer dessert which is really good for pairing with the new drinks they promoted. They have 3 new cakes on the shelve;(will update soon!!!)









New Food And Drinks All Over Asian


..::Singapore Promotion::.. (Launch on June 21st 2012)








Blueberry Crumble Cheesecake-Red Bean Green Tea Cheesecake-Earl Grey Jelly Lemon Cheesecake




________________________________OOOOOOOO___________________________________



..::Starbucks Thailand::.. (Launch on June 11th 2012)



________________________________OOOOOOOO___________________________________


..::Philippines Promotion::.. (Launch on June 12th 2012)






________________________________OOOOOOOO___________________________________



..::Hong Kong Promotion::.. (Launch on June 13th 2012)





________________________________OOOOOOOO___________________________________


..::Taiwan Promotion::.. (Launch on June 13th 2012)



________________________________OOOOOOOO___________________________________


..::Korea Promotion::.. (Launch on June 13th 2012)






________________________________OOOOOOOO___________________________________


..::Japan Promotion::.. (Launch on June 6th 2012)





________________________________OOOOOOOO___________________________________


Credits: 
All Pictures either are taken from my own collections or from these website that I have referred to:














1 comment:

  1. Hi! I FINALLY made it over to your blog, sorry it took me so long to drop by! It's amazing how much information you have on all the Starbucks in asia! And I had no idea the Matcha Azuki Frappuccino is all over asia except for Japan. haha. We had it as a new year promo last year but I'm hoping it comes back in the summer because I really want to try the frappuccino :D

    Looking forward to you posts! xx

    ReplyDelete