Monday, May 27, 2013

New: Starbucks Coffee Filter Packs

There was a time where when I need my dosage of Starbucks Coffee, I need to get ready and go out the house to buy or drink at the premises. Then, I opt for the coffee beans where I buy those lovely bunch of sack, bring them home and brew at home. As usual being a lazy butt, I find it very tedious to grind the beans thinking the washing and clearing the utensil later on. Starbucks seems to read my mind ever so cleverly as I'm browsing around their website shop I found the filter packs of coffee for different types of beans! Ohhh Emm Gee! I'm just hoping that these lovely packs will come out soon to Malaysia as I'll be more than happy to have my coffee "clutter-free" hahahhahahaa....Enjoy the awesome pictures!

image

image

image


* all pictures are courtesy of Starbucks.com
* btw you can buy these lovelies through online shop they have on their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment